This website provides information and support for the education mission of the Embedded Systems Lab (EmSlab) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB). The educational program follows the FLIPPED LEARNING principle. The EmSlab is part of the ETRO department. Another section also provides some information about our research field.
Courses: The lab is involved in the following educational programs for Master students:
1. Operating Systems and Security. (4 or 6 ECTS)
2. Project Embedded Systems (5 or 6 ECTS)
3. Software and Engineering for Embedded Systems course. (5 or 6 ECTS)
4. TAEP: Technology and Applications for Electronics and Photonics (2 sessions + optional project)
5. Masters thesis and a PhD are offered in all these domains. Please contact the professor for discussing a possible topic. You can contact the lab via the contact page.